- All phone calls will be for ten minutes only.
- All residents will be allowed to call home on their date of admission.
- Each resident is allowed one outgoing call per week. (Day will be designated according to what group you are placed in)
- Phone calls will be to immediate family or others approved by counselor and community worker.
- Residents on “Intensive Staff Supervision” (ISS) are allowed to receive one 5-minute phone call but are not allowed to make a phone call.
- Incoming phone calls are Saturday and Sunday from 8:30am-8:30pm